- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
IPL2020: R.Ashwin traded to Delhi Capitals by Kings XI Punjab
Kings XI Punjab have traded Ravichandran Ashwin to the Delhi Capitals for the upcoming season of the IPL2020. The deal included 1.5 Crore rupees and left-arm spinner Jagadeesha Suchith to Kings XI Punjab.
Capitals will be Ashwin 4th IPL franchise team as in past he plays for Chennai Super Kings (2009-2015), Rising Pune Supergiants (2016-2017) and Kings XI Punjab (2018-2019).
Ashwin, has taken 125 wickets with best figures of 4/34 in 139 IPL matches at an economy rate of 6.79, which is the best among all Indian bowlers with 50-plus wickets in the competition.