- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 13, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 12, Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Karachi Kings another batting flop show
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 11, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 10, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 9, Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings
- Twitter reacts on Quetta Gladiator 3rd straight win
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
Khulna clueless against bowlers of Rangpur Riders
Rangpur Riders is most impressive in this edition of Bangladesh Premier League so far. Their bowlers are up to the task; their top order is performing exceptionally well. In both games they won their games by 9 wickets. Now they are topping the table likes bosses. First their Bowlers did it against Khulna Titans, and then top order finished the game in style within 8 overs.
Naeem Islam captain of Rangpur Riders once again won the toss and decided to bowl first. It was an obvious decision to bowl first because due can have an effect on match result. RR captain won second consecutive toss, and gave chance to his bowlers to perform well on a friendly condition. But he wasn’t expected like this from his bowlers, they restrict Khulna Titans on a lowest score of BPL history and 3rd lowest in T20 Cricket history. Only one batsman was successful to cross double figures. Shuvagata Hom could only made 12 runs rests were out of color are unable to score against bowlers of Rangpur Riders. It was the day of Afridi, Arafat Sunny and other bowlers of RR. Shahid Afridi finished with 4/12 in his only 3 overs but Arafat Sunny got three wickets without giving any run to Khulna. Arafat bowled 16 balls and all were dots, which is another record in T20 Cricket.
As it was all easy chase expected from Rangpur Riders. They have explosive opening partners in the shape of Soumaya Sarkar and Mohammad Shahzad. Khulna fans were hoping that, this match might become interesting but wasn’t possible one for them. Rangpur lost only one wicket of Mohammad Shahzad who scored 13 runs tonight. After dismissal of Shahzad, Mithun joined Soumaya Sarkar at the middle and they both finished the game inside 8 overs. Juaind Khan was the only bowler who took lone wicket for Khulna. It wasn’t difficult to decide that who would be player of the match, it was Shahid Afridi. It was Afridi’s 25th time in which he was player of the match in T20 match.
Here is Smart Score Card:
Khulna Titans 44/10, 10.4 overs (Shuvagata 12, Ariful 7; Afridi 4/12, Sunny 3/0)
Rangpur Riders 45/1, 8 overs (Mithun 15*, Soumya 13*; Junaid 1/14