- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Khulna Titans registered their second win
So far second win for the Khulna Titans in the season. David Wiese awarded as a player of the match.
Titans batting first posted 170 in their overs, while Sixers failed to chase it down and could only score 149 in their 20 overs.
Match 28, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Khulna Titans: 170/9 in 20 overs
Sylhet Sixers: 149/7 in 20 overs
Result: Khulna Titans won by 21 runs.
Player of the Match: David Wiese (Khulna Titans).