- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 13, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 12, Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Karachi Kings another batting flop show
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 11, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 10, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 9, Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings
- Twitter reacts on Quetta Gladiator 3rd straight win
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
Khulna Titans wins another last over
Match between Chittagong Kings and Khulna Titans became a thrilling one. Once again Khulna Titans won this match in last over. Once again Captain Mehmudullah Riad held his nerves in the final over. This is second time he took 3 wickets in final over and defended few runs for his team and won close encounter. When he came to bowl, everyone has same question can he defend or can he do it again for Khulna, Vikings were required only 6 runs in their final over and they had 4 wickets in hand. It was almost theirs but once again Mehmudullah defended, he gave only 1 run and took all important three wickets in that particular over.
Vikings after winning the toss, decided to bowl first. Titans started well this time and was looking good in first three overs, but suddenly they were two down in 4th over, when Hasanuzzaman and Shuvagata Hom gets out . Mohammad Nabi bowled well in 4th over. Then after Titans were losing their wickets time by time, but stretched their score to a modest total 127/7 in their 20 overs. They had only starts and no one kept playing for a long time or mature innings, which Khulna was expecting but their small contributions made Khulna in a position to bowl something. Riki Wessels, Pooran, Ariful Haq and Alok Kapali scored 28, 29, 25 and 23 respectively. Once again Mohamamd Nabi was their pick of the bowler, he took 3 wickets.
Vikings were 22 for 2 in their power play. Vikings’ both openers Tamim Iqbal and DR Smith holes out their wickets to Titans very cheaply. They were further went into trouble when their premier and inform batsman Shoaib Malik got out at only 4 runs. At 8th over Vikings were 30 for 3 and their all three most seniors were back into the hut. They had more dents when Anamul Haq also got out when Vikings were only 33 in 10th over. Later part was belonging to Mohammad Nabi and De Silva, they both played good cricket, and gave them hope that they are winning this match until last over by Mehmudullah Riyad. Nabi scored 39 runs while De Silva made 19 runs. Khulna’s successful bowlers were Shafi Ul Islam, Kevin Cooper and Mehmudullah Riyad, they took 4, 2 and 3 wickets respectively. Once again player of the match was awarded to Mehmudullah Riyad.
Khulna Titans 127/7, 20 overs (Pooran 29, Wessels 28, Ariful 25*; Nabi 3/22, Taskin 2/17)
Chittagong Vikings 123/9, 20 overs (Nabi 39, Jahurul 25; Shafiul 4/28, Mahmudullah 3/24)