- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Kings beat table-toppers Vikings by 7 runs
They won their game against table-toppers by only 7 runs, but this win will definitely boost their confidence. Kings posted 198 for 5 in their 20 overs. Vikings fought brilliantly, unfortunately, they ended at 191.
Charles scored 55, while Jonker played a cameo of 37 runs, enabled their team to put 198. Khaled picked up 2 wickets for the Vikings.
Yasir Ali and Shahzad scored 58 and 49 respectively were among the top scorers of the losing side. Mustafizur picked up three wickets, while Miraz and Rabi picked up two wickets each.
Match 32, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Rajshahi Kings: 198/5 in 20 overs (J. Charlse 55, Jonker 37*, Evans 36: Khaled 2/32, Abu Jayed 1/24, Delport 1/35)
Chittagong Vikings: 191/8 in 20 overs (Yasir Ali 58, Shahzad 49, Sikandar 29; Mustafizur 3/28, Miraz 2/25, Rabbi 2/44)
Result: Rajshahi Kings won by 7 runs.
Player of the Match: Mustafizur Rahman (Rajshahi Kings).