- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
Mehedi Maruf did it for Dhaka Dynamites
Bangladesh Premier League management is always been claiming that this BPL will help lots of youngsters of country who are to be considered for call up to their national squad. Mehedi Maruf is one of them. Maruf played an extra-ordinary cricket. With his performance Dhaka Dynamites chased down total will all ease. This match wasn’t expected to be one sided one. But Mehedi Maruf had other feelings. His innings of 75 not out made Barisal Bulls were seemed to be helpless while bowling against him. In his innings of 75, he got to manage ball go out of the park for 5 times and 5 fours as well in his wonderful innings. He was decided player of the match.
After winning the toss Dhaka Dynamites decided to field first, they were aware of due and some moister might come into play. Bulls could only manage to score 148 in their first innings. Shahriar Nafees and captain Mushfiq scored fifty’s, but unable to dragged their team’s score more than 148. Dynamites bowlers did wonderful job. Mohammad Shahid old seemer picked up three wickets and he was on song. He gave only 21 runs in his 4 overs. Other notable thing is that Dynamites captain used 9 Bowlers in first innings of the match.
When Dynamites came to chase down that modest total, their openers played sensible cricket. Both Sangakkara and Maruf played some extra-ordinary shots in their quick 88 runs partnership. After Sangakkara, Maruf continues his job of playing big shots and finished the match inside 16 overs. Tajiul Islam was the only bowler who gets a success with his bowling for Bulls. Dynamites won this match by 8 wickets.
Match No. 2
Barisal Bulls 148/6, 20 overs (Shahriar Nafees 55, Mushfiqur Rahim 50*; Mohammad Shahid 3/21)
Dhaka Dynamites 149/2, 16 overs (Mehedi Maruf 75*, Sangakkara 30; Taijul 1/14)