Mohammed Siraj Early Life
Mohammed Siraj, born on March 13, 1994, hails from Hyderabad, India. He follows the Islamic faith and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
Mohammed Siraj Cricket Life
Siraj is a talented cricketer who represents Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), and the Indian national cricket team. He is known for his exceptional skills and contributions to the game.
Mohammed Siraj International Career
Siraj made his international debut in the T20 format for India against New Zealand on November 4, 2017, in Rajkot. He went on to represent the national team in Test matches, ODI matches, and T20 matches. Notable matches include his Test debut against Australia in Melbourne on December 26-29, 2020, and his ODI debut against Australia in Adelaide on January 15, 2019.
Some of Mohammed Siraj’s notable records include:
- Taking his maiden five-wicket haul in Test cricket against Australia in Brisbane in January 2021.
- Becoming the first bowler for India to take a fifer in Test cricket on debut outside Asia.
- Achieving his career-best ODI figures of 4/42 against Australia in Sydney in November 2020.
- Being part of the Indian team that won the Border-Gavaskar Trophy against Australia in 2020-2021.
More about Mohammed Siraj
- Nickname: Siraj
- Age: 29 years old (in 2023)
- Gender: Male
- Full Name: Mohammed Siraj
- Profession: Cricketer
- Nationality: Indian
- Birthplace: Hyderabad, India
- Religion: Islam
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Hobbies: Cricket
- Favorite Color: Not specified
About Education and Professional Life
- Education: Safa Junior College, Nampally, Hyderabad
- Net Worth: USD $100,000-$1M (approx)
- Known for: Being an Indian cricketer who plays for Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and the India national cricket team
- Body Type: Athletic
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)
- Weight: 67 kg (148 lbs)
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: 9 US
- Father: Mohammed Ghouse
- Mother: Shabana Begum
- Brother: Mohammed Ismail
- Sister: Not specified
- Marital Status: Single