- Nida Dar becomes first Pakistani women player to play in WBBL
- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
Paarl Rocks launch Dance Challenge during MSL
The Paarl Rocks have launched a ground-breaking dance challenge in the lead up to the start of the Mzansi Super League (MSL 2.0).
The Paarl Rocks Dance Challenge Competition is a mass dance competition (minimum of 10 dancers per group) that will perform a dance to the official Paarl Rocks Dance mix song.
All cricket fans, dance enthusiasts and just people looking to have some fun will be able to enter.
Paarl Rocks CEO, James Fortuin, said the dance challenge is the ideal platform to build on the Mzansi Super League slogan Fast, Fun, For All.
“T20 cricket is full of action, it is fast and it is fun. This Dance Challenge is a great opportunity of schools, clubs or just groups of friends to be creative and active,” he said.
Five finalists will be selected and will get the opportunity to perform their dance on the field during one of the Paarl Rocks home games in November and December. Other prizes include a cash prize for each finalist group as well as Paarl Rocks merchandise.
All the competition details including the rules, a demo video and the Paarl Rocks Remix track are available at www.paarlrocks.com
All entries can be submitted via WhatsApp (065 540 8232) or Email (email@example.com).
The closing date for submissions is Wednesday 27th November 2019.
The Mzansi Super League (MSL 2.0) is taking place from 8 November to 16 December 2019.