- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
Peshawar Zalmi lost to Quetta Gladiators in the Qualifier and they now have one last chance of making it to the final of the Pakistan Super League 2019. They will face Islamabad United in Eliminator 2 on March 15 at the National Stadium in Karachi. The match is scheduled to begin at 7 PM local time.
- Momentum is going to be with Islamabad United who are coming on the back of wins in their last two matches.
- Peshawar Zalmi defeated Islamabad United last time out and that should give them a big psychological advantage.
- Peshawar Zalmi have more firepower in their bowling department than Islamabad United who are over-reliant on Faheem Ashraf.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Friday, March 15, 7:00 PM local time (2:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Sohaib Maqsood, Misbah-ul-Haq, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Tymal Mills, Sameen Gul
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Alex Hales, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami (c), Muhammad Musa, Rumman Raees