- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
Peshawar Zalmi lost to Quetta Gladiators in the Qualifier and they now have one last chance of making it to the final of the Pakistan Super League 2019. They will face Islamabad United in Eliminator 2 on March 15 at the National Stadium in Karachi. The match is scheduled to begin at 7 PM local time.
- Momentum is going to be with Islamabad United who are coming on the back of wins in their last two matches.
- Peshawar Zalmi defeated Islamabad United last time out and that should give them a big psychological advantage.
- Peshawar Zalmi have more firepower in their bowling department than Islamabad United who are over-reliant on Faheem Ashraf.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Friday, March 15, 7:00 PM local time (2:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Sohaib Maqsood, Misbah-ul-Haq, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Tymal Mills, Sameen Gul
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Alex Hales, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami (c), Muhammad Musa, Rumman Raees