- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 11, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
Defending champions Islamabad United will look to get back to winning ways when they take on Peshawar Zalmi in the Pakistan Super League, at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
The match is scheduled for February 22, and the live action begins at 21:00 local time.
Peshawar Zalmi are going favorites in this game as they are going with the win against Karachi Kings and also sitting second on the points table.
Head to Head
Islamabad United have won five of their eight matches against Peshawar Zalmi, including last season’s final in Karachi.
Friday, February 22, 8:00 PM local time (4:00 PM GMT)
Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi, Rizwan Hussain, Cameron Delport, Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, Wayne Parnell, Faheem Ashraf, Samit Patel, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Kamran Akmal, Umar Amin, Misbah Ul Haq, Wayne Madsen, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy, Liam Dawson, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Umaid Asif, Ibtisam Sheikh