- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 28, Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United
Defending champions Islamabad United will seal a play-off place with victory in their final league game of this year’s Pakistan Super League.
The match against Lahore Qalandars is the first of the final set of fixtures, all of which are to be played at Karachi’s National Stadium. Scheduled for March 9, the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- With both teams having lost three of their last four games, Islamabad United know a win in this match will secure a play-off place for the defending champions.
- This is the first game of this year’s Pakistan Super League to be played on Pakistani soil, with Karachi now set to host all the remaining games of this year’s competition.
- This is a repeat of the first match of this season’s tournament, during which Islamabad United chased 172 to claim a five-wicket win in the final over.
Islamabad United are the favorites to win this game.
Saturday, March 9, 7:00 PM local time (3:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Anton Devcich, Haris Sohail, Rikki Wessells, Sohail Akhtar, Umair Masood, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Sandeep Lamichhane, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Rizwan Hussain, Samit Patel, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Mohammad Sami, Amad Butt.