- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 28, Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United
Defending champions Islamabad United will seal a play-off place with victory in their final league game of this year’s Pakistan Super League.
The match against Lahore Qalandars is the first of the final set of fixtures, all of which are to be played at Karachi’s National Stadium. Scheduled for March 9, the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- With both teams having lost three of their last four games, Islamabad United know a win in this match will secure a play-off place for the defending champions.
- This is the first game of this year’s Pakistan Super League to be played on Pakistani soil, with Karachi now set to host all the remaining games of this year’s competition.
- This is a repeat of the first match of this season’s tournament, during which Islamabad United chased 172 to claim a five-wicket win in the final over.
Islamabad United are the favorites to win this game.
Saturday, March 9, 7:00 PM local time (3:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Anton Devcich, Haris Sohail, Rikki Wessells, Sohail Akhtar, Umair Masood, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Sandeep Lamichhane, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Rizwan Hussain, Samit Patel, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Mohammad Sami, Amad Butt.