- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
Pakistan Super League leaders Quetta Gladiators face Karachi Kings at Karachi’s National Stadium, with the ‘home’ team still looking to secure a play-off place. The match is scheduled for March 10, and the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- Quetta Gladiators have already qualified for the qualifier, with seven wins from nine matches so far – putting them two points clear of Peshawar Zalmi.
- One of their two defeats so far was against Karachi Kings, however, when Colin Ingram smashed an unbeaten 127 from 59 balls as they scored 188/4 to seal a six-wicket win.
- This is Karachi’s first PSL match in Karachi, where the remainder of this year’s matches will be played as the tournament concludes on Pakistani soil.
Karachi Kings are the favorites to win this game.
Sunday, March 10, 7:00 PM local time (3:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Quetta Gladiators Probables Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Azam Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Harry Gurney, Mohammad Hasnain
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Ben Dunk, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari