- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
Pakistan Super League leaders Quetta Gladiators face Karachi Kings at Karachi’s National Stadium, with the ‘home’ team still looking to secure a play-off place. The match is scheduled for March 10, and the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- Quetta Gladiators have already qualified for the qualifier, with seven wins from nine matches so far – putting them two points clear of Peshawar Zalmi.
- One of their two defeats so far was against Karachi Kings, however, when Colin Ingram smashed an unbeaten 127 from 59 balls as they scored 188/4 to seal a six-wicket win.
- This is Karachi’s first PSL match in Karachi, where the remainder of this year’s matches will be played as the tournament concludes on Pakistani soil.
Karachi Kings are the favorites to win this game.
Sunday, March 10, 7:00 PM local time (3:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Quetta Gladiators Probables Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Azam Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Harry Gurney, Mohammad Hasnain
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Ben Dunk, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari