- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
PCB suspends two players of Islamabad United
PCB suspends two Islamabad United players
Islamabad United’s two key players. Openers Khalid Latif & Sharjeel Khan suspended. This decision is as a part of an investigation into a syndicate which is believed to be attempting to corrupt the PSL.
Both the players are suspended by the investigation team looking in to the matter of corrupting Pakistan Super League.
It will be a huge below to their team because Andre Russell already banned by WADA.
We are definitely disappointed at this development but emphasize on our commitments to a zero tolerance policy towards any violations of the rules or stated guidelines. We will looking to find replacements for the squad as soon as possible.
They will no more to say according to PCB policy.