- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: MSLT20, Match 10, Paarl Rocks vs Tshwane Spartans
Two teams frustrated by the rain in their most recent matches will go head-to-head at Boland Park in the latest MSL 2.0 fixture. Of four scheduled matches between them, only one has been completed – Paarl Rocks bowling Cape Town Blitz out for 84.
Tshwane Spartans are still waiting to get their campaign properly underway, having twice been thwarted by the rain. The only play possible was 7.1 overs against Nelson Mandela Bay Giants last time out, in which they were reduced to 33/4.
Paarl Rocks are our favorites to win this game.
Sunday, November 17, 12:00 PM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL
Boland Park, Paarl, South Africa
Tshwane Spartans Probables Playing XI:
Theunis de Bruyn, Vaugh van Jaarsveld, Dean Elgar, AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen (c, wk), Tony de Zorzi, Roelof van der Merwe, Tom Curran, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla
Paarl Rocks Probables Playing XI:
Cameron Delport, James Vince, Henry Davids, Faf du Plessis (c), Dwaine Pretorius, Hardus Viljoen, Mangaliso Mosehle (wk), Isuru Udana, Fresco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi