- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: MSLT20, Match 15, Cape Town Blitz vs Paarl Rocks
Second-placed Cape Town Blitz takes on third-placed Paarl Rocks in a key battle at the top of the MSL 2.0 table. The Blitz have won three of their five matches so far but were bowled out for 84 when these teams last met in one of their two defeats.
Paarl Rocks have won twice, including that match, as well suffering one defeat and one no result. They beat Cape Town Blitz by four wickets last time out.
Cape Town Blitz are our favorites to win this game.
Sunday, November 24, 08:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL
Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town Blitz Probables Playing XI:
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock (c, wk), Marques Ackerman, Liam Livingstone, Asif Ali, George Linde, Wahab Riaz, Sisanda Magala, Gregory Mahlokwana, Dale Steyn, Anrich Nortje
Paarl Rocks Probables Playing XI:
Cameron Delport, James Vince, Henry Davids, Faf du Plessis (c), Dwaine Pretorius, Hardus Viljoen, Mangaliso Mosehle (wk), Isuru Udana, Kerwin Mungroo, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi