- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: MSLT20, Match 7, Durban Heat vs Paarl Rocks
Paarl Rocks won both matches against Durban Heat last season, and quite comfortably on both occasions too.
A lightning-fast start to a rain-reduced match at Durban saw the Rocks post 98/2 from nine overs, and the Heat got nowhere near a revised target of 113 – Bjorn Fortuin taking 2-6 as they finished 80/6.
In the second meeting, Durban batted first and posted 154/6 but Faf du Plessis’ unbeaten 76 from 48 balls helped the Rocks to a nine-wicket win.
Durban Heat are our favorites to win this game.
Thursday, November 14, 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Kingsmead, Durban, South Africa
Durban Heat Probables Playing XI:
Alex Hales, Dane Vilas (c, wk), David Miller, Khaya Zondo, Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Prenelan Subrayen, Keshav Maharaj, Wihan Lubbe, Kyle Abbott, Daryn Dupavillon
Paarl Rocks Probables Playing XI:
Cameron Delport, James Vince, Henry Davids, Faf du Plessis (c), Dwaine Pretorius, Hardus Viljoen, Mangaliso Mosehle (wk), Isuru Udana, Fresco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi