- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
Rajshahi Kings still in the hunt of the playoffs
Laurie Evans crossed the line easily, his 76 helped Kings to chase it down the total in 18 overs.
Sylhet Sixers batting first scored 189 for 5, Pooran remained unbeaten at 76 runs, while Sabbir scored 45. Rabbi picked up two wickets while Mustafizur and Miraz picked up one wicket each.
In reply, Kings chased down their total in 18 overs. Laurie Evans played a scintillating knock of 76 while ten Doeschate’s 42 was an integral one to that run-chase.
Sohail Tanvir and Alok Kapali picked up two wickets each for Sixers but unable to stop their opposition to chase down the total in time.
Match 38, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers
Sylhet Sixers: 189/5 in 20 overs (Pooran 76*, Sabbir 45, Afif 29; Rabbi 2/30, Mustafizur 1/31, Miraz 1/32)
Rajshahi Kings: 190/5 in 18 overs (Evans 76, ten Doeschate 42, Charles 39; Sohail 2/27, Kapali 2/41, Taskin 1/34)
Result: Rajshahi Kings won by 5 wickets.
Player of the Match: Laurie Evans (Rajshahi Kings).