- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Rangpur Riders win another encounter after a successful run-chase
A much-needed win for the Rangpur, as their top overseas players performed extra-ordinary in a high scoring run-chase.
Khulna posted 181 in their 20 overs as Shanto scored 48, while Farhad Reza picked up four wickets for the Rangpur.
Alex Hales, Chris Gayle and de Villiers made this run-chase an easy task and completed in the 20the over. Hales and Gayles scored 55 runs each while de Villiers contributed to team’s cause with 41.
Yasir Shah picked up 2 wickets for the losing side.
Farhad Reza was awarded as a player of the match on picking up four wickets in a high scoring game.
Match 25, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Khulna Titans: 181/6 in 20 overs (Shanto 48, Wiese 35*, B. Taylor 32; Farhad Reza 4/32, Mashrafe 1/23, Gayle 1/23)
Rangpur Riders: 183/4 in 19.3 overs (Hales 55, Gayle 55, de Villiers 41; Yasir Shah 2/47, Mahmudullah 1/28, Junaid Khan 1/37)
Result: Rangpur Riders won by 3 wickets.
Player of the Match: Farhad Reza (Rangpur Riders).