- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Rillie Rossouw and Bopara innings propelled Rangpur
In the second game of the second day in the Bangladesh Premier League, the crowd witnessed a close game, which was won by the Rangpur Riders by 8 runs.
It was a superb batting display by both teams, but special mention to Rilee Rossouw and Ravi Bopara who made 76 and 40 runs respectively to give Riders bowlers something to defend.
Titans run-chase started to a blistering knocks of Stirling and Junaid, but later batsmen didn’t contribute much to the team’s run-chase and failed short of 8 runs.
Match 4, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Rangpur Riders: 169/3 in 20 overs (Rossouw 76, Bopara 40*, Mithun 19;
Khulna Titans: 161/5 in 20 overs (Stirling 61, Junaid 33, Mahmudullah 24; Shafiul 2/44, Howell 1/19, Farhad Reza 1/28)
Result: Rangpur Riders won by 8 runs.
Player of the Match: Rillie Rossouw (Rangpur Riders)