- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Russel’s cameo take Royal Challengers out of the title race
Andre Russell scored 48 runs in 13-ball as Kolkata Knight Riders scored 53 in the last three overs to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by five wickets in the Indian Premier League.
Kolkata Knight Riders get their third Indian Premier League win of the campaign as a super smashing innings from Andre Russell gives them to a five-wicket victory over Royal Challengers Bangalore in Bengaluru.
Russell smashed seven sixes in his stunning 13-ball 48 not out to steer Kolkata home, following earlier good work by Australian opener Chris Lynn, who cracked a fine 31-ball 43, including four fours.
Royal Challengers Bangalore side are now approaching the IPL’s most dismal record held by Delhi Capitals (earlier Delhi Daredevils) of six straight losses at the start of the 2013 edition.
Five consecutive loss makes Royal Challengers Bangalore out of the title race.