- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Sohail Tanvir’s all-round heroics has helped Sylhet Sixers to seal their third win
Sohail Tanvir’s all-round heroics has helped Sylhet Sixers to seal their third win in the BPL season 6.
First with the bat of playing an unbeaten 23 runs cameo, followed by a brilliant bowling spell of 3 for 17 earned him player of the match award.
Sylhet posted 180 runs in their 20 overs, Jason Roy remained their top scorer. Mustafizur picked up two wickets for 43.
Chasing 181 runs, Kings batting side were clueless on the brilliant bowling display by the Sixers. Both Nawaz and Tanvir picked up three wickets each, also Taskin continued his
Match 29, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Sylhet Sixers: 180/6 in 20
Rajshahi Kings: 104/10 in 18.2 overs (Fazle Mahmud 50, Zakir 16, ten Doeschate 12; Tanvir 3/17, Nawaz 3/22, Taskin 2/20)
Result: Sylhet Sixers won by 76 runs.
Player of the Match: Sohail Tanvir (Sylhet Sixers).