- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
Sylhet off the mark with a close win
Warner and his team performed well in a close encounter and claimed their first win of the tournament in a 6th season.
While batting it was Warner, Pooran and Afif show, they scored 59, 52 and 45 respectively. Sylhet was somehow restricted at 168, thanks to Frylinck another 3-
Chase was on, but well jolted by the Sixers pace bowler Taskin Ahmed, who finished 4 for 22 in his four overs. Once again it was Frylinck who dragged the game in the final over, but his 44 runs went in vain and his team lost the game by 5 runs only.
Match 7, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Sylhet Sixers: 168/5 in 20 overs (Warner 59, Pooran 52*, Afif 45; Frylinck 3/26, Naeem 1/20, Khaled 1/33)
Chittagong Vikings: 163/8 in 20 overs (Frylinck 44*, Delport 38, Sikandar 37; Taskin 4/22, Kapali 2/6)
Result: Sylhet Sixers won by 5 runs.
Player of the Match: Nicholas Pooran (Sylhet Sixers).