- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Sylhet Sixers secure back to back wins
Sylhet Sixers secure back to back wins in the BPL 2019, before these two games they were struggling to leave an impact on the oppositions, by winning these two games, they are getting momentum at the right time of the tournament.
It was an
Match 31, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Sylhet Sixers: 195/4 in 20 overs (Afif 49, Sabbir 44*, Nawaz 39; Taijul 3/30, Junaid 1/48)
Khulna Titans: 137/10 in 18.1 overs (B. Taylor 34, Ariful 24, Siddique 20; Nabil 3/20, Taskin 2/6, Sohail 1/16)
Result: Sylhet Sixers won by 58 runs.
Player of the Match: Mohammad Nawaz (Sylhet Sixers).