- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
- AB de Villiers confirms to play Pakistan leg PSL 2019
- Mushfiqur Rahim heroics set a record chase in BPL 2019
- Impressive bowling performance earned Rajshahi success
- Dhaka remains unbeatable in the BPL 2019
The 2020 ICC WT20 to be held in Australia
The 2020 ICC World Twenty20 is scheduled to be the eighth ICC World Twenty20 tournament, with matches to be held in Australia. Cricket Australia is designated as the sole host board for the tournament. Although there were speculations that both Australia and New Zealand will host the tournament, as at the 1992 Cricket World Cup and the 2015 Cricket World Cup, but later it was confirmed by New Zealand Cricket that Australia would be the sole host for the tournament. In April 2016, ICC Chief executive David Richardon said that he will push for at least two more teams to be added to the first and second round in future World Twenty20. Australia has not previously hosted the Twenty20 world cup event.
“The fact is the time zone for this part of the world, relative to the rest of the cricket playing world, is not ideal.
“But what makes it special is the tournaments have come few and far between, which adds to the excitement and the level of anticipation for this event.”