- QUIZ and Prediction | Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers
- Laurie Evens spoils the party of Paktia as Kabul wins
- De Villiers, Smith, Rashid Khan are included in Platinum of PSL
- Know more about Abu Dhabi Twenty20 from home of t20
- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
Time To Host Champions Trophy 2021 For Pakistan
In 2008, Pakistan was the hosting nation of champions trophy. The tournament venue was later moved to South Africa due to some security concerns showed by participating Countries. Till then Pakistan was facing the deficiency of international cricket on home grounds. Later the effect of this went on the hosting of the world cup and the WC secretariat moved to Mumbai from Lahore.
Revival of International Cricket in Pakistan
But after Pakistan Super League Pakistan starts getting the confidence of international teams ones again. The confidence becomes stronger when the final of The PSL 2 was organized in Lahore and many International players showed their satisfaction over security.
Later Pakistan Army hosted a T20 match between Pakistan and UK Media XI in North Waziristan. The event was named Miranshah Peace Cup T20 match. Which helped to boost the confidence of ICC in Pakistan.
Pakistan offers to Host Champions Trophy
India was supposed to host Champions Trophy 2021. But BCCI & Indian government have some unsorted issues over tax exemptions for the event. So, ICC has decided to move the event to the same time zone country.
For this Pakistan cricket board has decided to bid for the event hosting. Sources reveal that Pakistan will host the event in the United Arab Emirates but will also host few matches in Lahore. A well-placed source has also confirmed that Chairman PCB Najam Sethi has also shown an affirmative response to ICC for getting tax exemptions for the event.
Pakistan cricket board hopes to win the confidence of ICC to host the event. As ICC security consultant Reg Dickason has recently visited Pakistan to check the security preparation for PSL 3 finals. he seemed very satisfied with his visit. The event is three years away but we are hoping that restoration of international cricket in Pakistan is few inches away. With the increasing faith of foreign players and security consultants.