- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 13, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 12, Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Karachi Kings another batting flop show
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 11, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 10, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 9, Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings
- Twitter reacts on Quetta Gladiator 3rd straight win
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
Titans win a high scoring thriller
It was a thriller and also a high scoring encounter, went in the favor of Titans. David Miller made 120 runs in 61 balls at strike rate of nearing 200 wasn’t enough for Knights to win a match. With this victory They reached at top of the points table.
After winning the toss Knights captain decided to bat first on a perfect Twenty20 pitch. Their two wickets went very early in the match as Albie Morkel continues his superb form of taking wickets. Knights were at 10 for 2. David Miller and Pite van Biljon shared 91 runs for the third wicket. Biljon only made 28 runs in that partnership. Miller was the only batsman who played titans bowlers with ease rest find difficulties to play against them. Knights finished 185 for 6 in their 20 overs. Morkel and David Weise picked up two wickets each.
They were required bat well to chase down this mammoth total. Every batsman of Titans chipped well and contributed team’s chase. Heinrich Klaasen’s 50 off 27 balls started them off well before Farhaan Behardien 30 off 18 and David Wiese 34 off 15 kept them in the hunt. They both Behardien and Wiese dismissed off successive balls. When they both were dismissed. It was only 5 runs needed to win the match off last 5 balls. Knights’ bowler overstepped final ball of the innings and Titans took a single. They won this match on a very dramatic end.
Here are top performers of the match awards
Batsman of the match – David Miller (Knights)
Bowler of the match – Albie Morkel (Titans)
Knights 185/6 (20 Overs)
Titans 186/7 (20 Overs)