- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
Trinbago Knight Riders Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
Trinbago Knight Riders Strengths and Weaknesses
Batting & Bowling (Only Spin Department)
They have a very strong batting line-up includes McCullum, Amla, Muro, Darren Bravo at the top order and also they have a luxury of strong middle-order likes of Dwayne Bravo, Ramdin, Narine and Shadab. They all can play big shots and also can carry the bat till 20 overs.
Bowling (Fast Bowling Department)
They don’t have pacers in the bowling department, which is still a worry for them. If their medium fast bowlers are unable to bowl well on a particular day, it will be tough for them to recover until and unless they have posted a healthy total while batting first or their spin bowlers do their job accordingly.
Depth in Batting Department.
Knight Riders will be playing their first game against Stars on 4th of August 2017.
Hashim Amla, Brendon McCullum, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Shadab Khan, Ronsford Beaton, Kevon Cooper, William Perkins.