- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
Vikings wins opener of BPL 2016
Finally Bangladesh Premier League 2016 started. This year’s edition is started with rain and more rain on first two days of originally scheduled BPL 2016. BPL management wasn’t expected that much from natural thing, but it happened they were induced to take a decision about restarting BPL 2016. Finally they decided to re-start it on 8th of November 2016. On opening day two matches were played at Mirpur. We saw some wonderful performances on day 1 of BPL 2016. Vikings wins first match.
In opening match of BPL 2016, Chittagong Vikings won their first match against defending champions Comilla Victorians, which is shocker for supporters of Victorians. After winning the toss Victorians put their opposition to bat. Vikings were managed to score 161 by playing their full 20 overs at the loss of only 3 wickets. Their major run getters were Tamim Iqbal and Shoaib Malik. Tamim made quick 54 and got himself run out. After dismissal of Tamim, Malik took care of Vikings innings and played scintillating knock of 42 not out dragged Vikings to a good total. Imad Wasim the only wicket taker by Victorians and other two were run outs.
Comilla Victorians started their chase in bit cautious way, which didn’t help them to chase this total down. They were unable to have a good partnership, wickets failed in discrete way. Their notable performance in batting was 54 not out by their youngster Nazmul Hossain Shanto. Bu his innings wasn’t enough to get passed Vikings total. Vikings bowler, bowled well and get wickets at right times. Mohammad Nabi was the pick of bowlers who dismissed 4 Victorians in his four overs spell of spin bowling. Mohammad Nabi was decided as player of match on his match winning spell of off spin bowling.
Match No. 1
Chittagong Vikings 161/3, 20 overs (Tamim Iqbal 54, Shoaib Malik 42*; Imad Wasim 1/22)
Comilla Victorians 132/8, 20 overs (Nazmul Hossain 54*, Marlon Samuels 23; Mohammad Nabi 4/24)