- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
- It’s Knockout time for AB’s Spartans
- In-form Hendricks blows Blitz away as Stars move 2nd
- Jason Roy joins NMB Giants
West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
Najam Sethi, the Pakistan Cricket Board chairman, has announced that West Indies will play a three-match T20I series against Pakistan in Karachi in April.
Good news! West Indies have agreed to play 3 T20 matches in KARACHI on 1,2 and 4th April. CM Sindh is FULLY supporting this PCB initiative. 👍
— Najam Sethi (@najamsethi) March 11, 2018
“I have been working day and night to conclude an agreement with West Indies which I have just finalised an hour ago,” Sethi said.
“Good news is that West Indies will play three games [on April, 1, 2 and 4] but these matches will be played in Karachi. They will not play in Lahore but in Karachi. That is how we intend to put Karachi back on the cricket map once again. The PSL final, and now three more games for Karachi as per routine. Karachi people should welcome this.”
Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka and an ICC World XI side have all played international cricket in Pakistan in recent times but all of those fixtures have been played at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
Also, keep an eye out twitter timeline for latest updates about West Indies tour of Pakistan @homeoft20