- CSA launches T20 Global League
- Bangladesh not in favor of touring Pakistan in near future
- Indian government rules out cricket series with Pakistan
- Pakistan to play T20 friendly in Kabul
- Peshawar Zalmi to bat for peace between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kamran Akmal become most expensive player of Afghan T20 League
- IPL 2017 : Franchise Analysis and Autopsy
- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019
Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019.
England fast-bowler Tymal Mills has signed a new two-year contract extension with Sussex, it was announced on Tuesday (May 16). The new deal means the 24-year-old will be with the county until at least the end of the 2019 season.
“I am delighted to have signed an extension with Sussex through to 2019,” said Mills. “Ever since I’ve joined the club I’ve been welcomed with open arms and now fully regard Hove as my home. Even throughout all of my injuries when I first joined the club, the level of support I have received has been outstanding and I am looking to repay that support over the next three seasons.”
Sussex’s Director of Cricket Keith Greenfield said, “We are looking to create an exciting and dynamic T20 team for years to come, and Tymal is an ‘X Factor’ cricketer who fits the bill in achieving that goal. There is no better sight for Sussex fans to see Tymal running down the hill at Hove, bowling quick and giving opposition batsmen a hard time.”