- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
- Mumbai head for Hyderabad Final
- Andrew Tye will not feature in this year’s T20 blast competition for Gloucestershire
- Shahid Afridi Returns To T20 Blast for Hampshire
- KKR advance in rain hit Eliminator
- Pune march on to final
- Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019
- India to play five ODIs, one T20I in West Indies in June-July
Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019
Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019.
England fast-bowler Tymal Mills has signed a new two-year contract extension with Sussex, it was announced on Tuesday (May 16). The new deal means the 24-year-old will be with the county until at least the end of the 2019 season.
“I am delighted to have signed an extension with Sussex through to 2019,” said Mills. “Ever since I’ve joined the club I’ve been welcomed with open arms and now fully regard Hove as my home. Even throughout all of my injuries when I first joined the club, the level of support I have received has been outstanding and I am looking to repay that support over the next three seasons.”
Sussex’s Director of Cricket Keith Greenfield said, “We are looking to create an exciting and dynamic T20 team for years to come, and Tymal is an ‘X Factor’ cricketer who fits the bill in achieving that goal. There is no better sight for Sussex fans to see Tymal running down the hill at Hove, bowling quick and giving opposition batsmen a hard time.”