- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
- It’s Knockout time for AB’s Spartans
- In-form Hendricks blows Blitz away as Stars move 2nd
- Jason Roy joins NMB Giants
Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019
Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019.
England fast-bowler Tymal Mills has signed a new two-year contract extension with Sussex, it was announced on Tuesday (May 16). The new deal means the 24-year-old will be with the county until at least the end of the 2019 season.
“I am delighted to have signed an extension with Sussex through to 2019,” said Mills. “Ever since I’ve joined the club I’ve been welcomed with open arms and now fully regard Hove as my home. Even throughout all of my injuries when I first joined the club, the level of support I have received has been outstanding and I am looking to repay that support over the next three seasons.”
Sussex’s Director of Cricket Keith Greenfield said, “We are looking to create an exciting and dynamic T20 team for years to come, and Tymal is an ‘X Factor’ cricketer who fits the bill in achieving that goal. There is no better sight for Sussex fans to see Tymal running down the hill at Hove, bowling quick and giving opposition batsmen a hard time.”