- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
- Nidahas Trophy 2018 Will Miss Malinga
- Karachi continues winning streak
- ISLAMABAD BEAT THE UNBEATEN!
5 New Faces In Bangladesh T20 Squad against Sri Lanka
Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) chief selector Minhajul Abedin on Saturday 10 February 2018 has announced the T20 squad for the coming two-match Twenty20 international series against Sri Lanka. The first match of the series will be played on 15th February 2018.
The first time five new faces have been introduced to be the part of the squad naming Zakir Hasan who is wicketkeeper and batsman, Abu Javed a pace bowler & three all-rounder Mahedi Hasan, Ariful Haq & Afif Hossain. The good news is for Shakib Al Hasan fans, he is back to the squad and ready to lead the team against Sri Lanka. Shakib missed the Test series against Sri Lank due to injury.
Abu hider a fast bowler being the part of the team since ICC World T20 2016 in India, has been recalled. after missing Bangladesh vs South Africa T20 series held in October 2017, Mustafizur Rahman and Tamim Iqbal are returned to the squad as well.
The 15-members full squad names are as follow:
Shakib Al Hasan (c), Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Abu Hider, Abu Jayed, Ariful Haque, Mahedi Hasan, Zakir Hasan, Afif Hossain