- Nida Dar becomes first Pakistani women player to play in WBBL
- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
The Multiply Titans have joined forces with XtraSpace
The Multiply Titans have joined forces with yet another dynamic player in their field, as XtraSpace Self Storage have become the official storage partner for the team for the next year.
Having started as a single store operation, fittingly launching in Centurion, they now have 25 branches around South Africa, as well as Mauritius.
“XtraSpace Self Storage is extremely excited about our partnership with the Multiply Titans. The fact that the Titans have been the most successful team since the inception of the franchise system in South African domestic cricket, supported the decision even further,” XtraSpace CEO Colleen Mansour enthused upon agreement.
As the Titans look to build on their successes on the field, they will know that XtraSpace is taking care of their storage needs off the field.
“When it comes to sponsorships, we are immensely selective. The Titans sponsorship provides a platform to further engage with our audiences in the Centurion region as well as South African cricket fans across the country,” Mansour added.
The Titans themselves are also very excited to add a proudly Tshwane partner to their burgeoning team.
“It’s very exciting for us to team up with XtraSpace Self Storage,” Titans CEO Dr. Jacques Faul explained.
“It’s comforting to know that the squad will always have their needs catered for, especially for those guys who like to haul their golf bags around the country in the off-season.
“It is also pleasing to know that should our various teams continue their success on the field, we will have somewhere to hold the trophies! On a serious note, we are especially proud to be associated with a brand that is born and bred right here, in Centurion. It speaks to exactly what we are about as a franchise,” Faul added.
As part of the sponsorship, XtraSpace will have