- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
Comilla Victorians chased down one of the biggest targets against one of the toughest bowling attack of BPL 2019. With this, they keep their winning streak intact.
Khulna posted 181 runs in their 20 overs with the help of Junaid Siddiqui’s 70 and cameos of Al-Amin (32) and Malan (29).
Shahid Afridi picked up three wickets, while Wahab Riaz picked up two.
It was the brilliant batting by the Tamim, who enabled Comilla to chase down this total with two balls to spare.
Tamim contributed with 73, On the other end, Anamul also managed to score 30 odd runs.
Junaid Khan once again was the pick of the bowler from Khulna, he picked up four wickets.
Match 20, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Khulna Titans: 181/7 in 20 overs (Junaid Siddique 70, Al-Amin 32, Malan 29; Afridi 3/35, Wahab 2/34, Saifuddin 1/29)
Comilla Victorians : 186/7 in 19.4 overs (Tamim 73, Anamul 30, Imrul 28; Junaid 4/32, Malinga 1/22, Mahmudullah 1/36)
Result: Comilla Victorians won by 3 wickets.
Player of the Match: Tamim Iqbal (Comilla Victorians).