- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Vikings dream run continues
Vikings dream run continues in the BPL 2019 season, where they defeated Dhaka Dynamites by 3 wickets.
Dynamites batted first and posted 139 runs in their 20 overs, Shakib remained their top scorer with 34 runs, which Delport picked up three wickets and Frylinck picked up two for the Vikings.
Chase was well crafted by the Vikings and finished on the fifth delivery of the final over. It was Mosaddek and Delport at the top order who scored 33 and 30 runs respectively, their contributions made a good impact. However, it was Frylinck’s unbeaten 25 runs, who made Vikings’ way to the victory stand.
Frylinck was awarded as a player of the match on his all-round performance.
Match 24, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Dhaka Dynamites: 139/9 in 20 overs (Shakib 34*, Shuvagata 29, Nurul 27; Delport 3/25, Frylinck 2/19, Abu Jayed 2/27)
Chittagong Vikings: 145/7 in 19.5 overs (Mosaddek 33, Delport 30, Frylinck 25*; Shakib 4/16)
Result: Chittagong Vikings won by 3 wickets.
Player of the Match: Robbie Frylinck (Chittagong Vikings).