- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Dhaka Dynamites roles over Rangpur Riders
Rangpur Riders started this match as table toppers, but out classed by Dhaka Dynamites in this match. Toss won by Riders and they decided to bowl first. They were did same what previous toss winner did in the night game. Dynamites starts innings with their openers Mehedi Maruf and Kumar Sangagkkara, Maruf was in a hurry , has hit Six and Four within first three balls of the match but got out on 4th ball of Sohag Gazi’s over. Nasir Hossain joined great Kumar Sangakkara at the crease, they both added runs. Nasir gave his wicket to some quality bowling by Shahid Afridi. In the same over Afridi gets wicket of Bopara as well. Dynamites were 79 for 3 in 11 overs. It was Afridi’s double wicket maiden over. Sangakkara lost his wicket in following over when Dynamites were 81 for 4. Sangakkara made 29 runs. Mosaddek Hossain along with Shakib and Bravo stretched Dynamites’ score to 170 runs. Mosaddek remained not out at 48 runs; don’t forget two SIXs by Muktar Ali. Riders’ successful bowlers were Shahid Afridi and Sohag Gazi, whose final bowling figures were Sohag Gazi 2/31 and Shahid Afridi 2/22.
When table toppers came to bat, they had bad start. Their top order wasn’t able to perform well at their reputation of winning matches. Their top order gave those wins in previous matches, but tonight it wasn’t their day. Riders were 3 for 23 runs in five overs. Soumaya Sarkar, Mohammad Mithun and Mohammad Shahzad, they all back in the dug-out. Their wickets were falling time by time; none of their batsmen had their partnerships. Only Naeem Islam and Liam Dawson made 26 and 16 runs respectively. Afridi wasn’t able to help Riders with his batting just as like as hit bowling is helping Riders. He made only 10 runs. Shakib and Bravo took 2 wickets while Nasir Hossain, Parsanna, Mohammad Shahid, Alaudin Babu and Sunzamul Islam had 1 wicket each. Riders could only score 92 runs and team was all-out inside 20 overs. Player of the match awarded to Mosaddek Hossain on his wonderful hand with bat.
Dhaka Dynamites 170/6, 20 overs (Mosaddek 48*, Nasir 38, Ariful 25*; Afridi 2/22, Shohag Gazi 2/31)
Rangpur Riders 92/10, 19.2 overs (Naeem 26, Dawson 16; Shakib 2/17, Bravo 2/21)