- Nida Dar becomes first Pakistani women player to play in WBBL
- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
Alzarri Joseph records best ever bowling figure in IPL history on debut
West Indies fast bowler Alzarri Joseph makes history in his first ever IPL match by surpassing Sohail Tanveer record of 6/14 to 6/12.
Joseph, took six wickets for 12 runs in 3.4 overs to bowl Mumbai Indians to a 40-run victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Joseph made an dream start to his tenure with the Mumbai Indians, taking the key wicket of David Warner on first ball of his IPL career. He then takes the wicket of inform Vijay Shankar and middle order batsman Deepak Hooda before cleaning up the tail.
Pakistan left-arm seamer Sohail Tanvir set the previous record for Rajasthan Royals against Chennai Super Kings in the IPL’s first edition in 2008.
“It’s a dream start, can’t get better than this,” said Joseph.