- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Alzarri Joseph records best ever bowling figure in IPL history on debut
West Indies fast bowler Alzarri Joseph makes history in his first ever IPL match by surpassing Sohail Tanveer record of 6/14 to 6/12.
Joseph, took six wickets for 12 runs in 3.4 overs to bowl Mumbai Indians to a 40-run victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Joseph made an dream start to his tenure with the Mumbai Indians, taking the key wicket of David Warner on first ball of his IPL career. He then takes the wicket of inform Vijay Shankar and middle order batsman Deepak Hooda before cleaning up the tail.
Pakistan left-arm seamer Sohail Tanvir set the previous record for Rajasthan Royals against Chennai Super Kings in the IPL’s first edition in 2008.
“It’s a dream start, can’t get better than this,” said Joseph.