- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
The Dolphins will look to secure their second home win of the season when they take on the Lions. This fifth game of the CSA T20 Challenge 2019 will be played on April 10 at the Kingsmead in Durban.
Live telecast of the match is scheduled to begin at 6 PM local time.
TV Channels and Live Streaming platforms
TV channels: Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Ten Spsorts, Sky Sports Cricket, SuperSport, Sky Sport NZ
Live Streaming: Bet365, SuperSport Live
Head to Head:
Matches Played: 20; Dolphins Won: 9; Lions Won: 10; Tie: 0; NR: 1
Lions Probable XI:
Reeza Hendricks, Ryan Rickelton (wk), Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma (c), Wihan Lubbe, Wiaan Mulder, Dwaine Pretorius, Bjorn Fortuin, Nono Pongolo, Malusi Siboto, Beuran Hendricks
Dolphins Probable XI:
Sarel Erwee, Morne van Wyk (wk), Cody Chetty, Khaya Zondo (c), Marques Ackerman, Sibonelo Makhanya, Keshav Maharaj, Eathan Bosch, Prenelan Subrayen, Lwandiswa Zuma, Daryn Dupavillon
Our prediction: Dolphins will be our favorites to win the match