- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 30, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
The bottom two teams in this year’s Pakistan Super League finish their league campaigns against each other at Karachi’s National Stadium. Scheduled for March 11, the live action begins at 14:00 local time.
- Both teams have lost their last three matches in a row to ensure they occupy the bottom two spots in the Pakistan Super League.
- Multan Sultans have two wins from nine matches, while the Qalandars have three – including a six-wicket win when these teams last met.
- Fakhar Zaman (63) and AB de Villiers (52*) hit half-centuries in that game, as Lahore reached 204/4 off the final ball, but the South African is now out injured for the Qalandars.
Lahore Qalandars are the favorites to win this game.
Monday, March 11, 2:00 PM local time (9:00 AM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Anton Devcich, Haris Sohail, Riki Wessels, Sohail Akhtar, Umair Masood, David Wiese, Sandeep Lamichhane, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali, Aizaz Cheema
Multan Sultans Probables Playing XI:
Umar Siddiq, James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik, Dan Christian, Shahid Afridi, Chris Green, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Nauman Ali, Mohammad Ilyas