- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 30, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
The bottom two teams in this year’s Pakistan Super League finish their league campaigns against each other at Karachi’s National Stadium. Scheduled for March 11, the live action begins at 14:00 local time.
- Both teams have lost their last three matches in a row to ensure they occupy the bottom two spots in the Pakistan Super League.
- Multan Sultans have two wins from nine matches, while the Qalandars have three – including a six-wicket win when these teams last met.
- Fakhar Zaman (63) and AB de Villiers (52*) hit half-centuries in that game, as Lahore reached 204/4 off the final ball, but the South African is now out injured for the Qalandars.
Lahore Qalandars are the favorites to win this game.
Monday, March 11, 2:00 PM local time (9:00 AM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Anton Devcich, Haris Sohail, Riki Wessels, Sohail Akhtar, Umair Masood, David Wiese, Sandeep Lamichhane, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali, Aizaz Cheema
Multan Sultans Probables Playing XI:
Umar Siddiq, James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik, Dan Christian, Shahid Afridi, Chris Green, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Nauman Ali, Mohammad Ilyas