- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 27, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
After a winning debut at their ‘home’ ground in Karachi, the Kings now face Peshawar Zalmi – who could finish top with a win. The match is scheduled for March 10, and the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- Peshawar Zalmi are second with six wins from nine matches but know a win against Karachi – who they have beaten the last three times in a row – would see them top the group.
- Karachi Kings have won their last three matches to claim the final play-off spot – sealing it with a thrilling one-run win against Quetta Gladiators on their debut in Karachi.
- The Kings had Usman Shinwari to thank for victory, as he took three wickets in the final over and conceded just three runs to seal victory.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Monday, March 11, 7:00 PM local time (3:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Umar Amin, Misbah-ul-Haq, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Tymal Mills, Sameen Gul
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Ben Dunk, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari