- Mzansi Super League Tournament Anthem Launches TOMORROW
- List of the broadcasters of MSLT20 2018
- Review – IPL 2019 retained players
- Womens World T20 Cup 2018 Schedule and Results
- Mitali Raj guides India a 7-wicket win over Pakistan
- Pakistan complete clean sweep over New Zealand
- India cruised after facing a worthy Windies’ comeback
- Shaheen Afridi shines as Pakistan clinch T20I series against New Zealand
- Live Blog | Pokhara Premier League T20 2018
- Pakistan eke out win over New Zealand in the first T20I
Low Scoring thriller won by Peshawar Zalmi
Peshawar Zalmi won low scoring thriller at Dubai.
On Sunday, we have only one match to play in Pakistan Super League, which became a thriller. After winning the toss Zalmi decided to field first and they bowled exceptionally well to bowled out Qalandars on lowest score of PSL history. Lahore Qalandars unable to play sensible cricket on a perfect bowling by Zalmi. Only Fakhar Zaman and Rizwan able to score in double figures. Fakhar helped team’s score by making 33 off 19 balls. But Lahore Qalandars made only 59 runs. Hasan Ali took 3 wickets, while Chris Jordan had two scalps.
Chase wasn’t tough one, if you are chasing a lowest total of PSL history. But Zalmi found themselves in a tough situation, when Qalandars captain and bowlers came to join the party. In the end Peshawar chased down this target in 17 overs, only Morgan and Afridi were able to cross double figure score, while Yasir Shah had a dream bowling spell. Dubai played bowling friendly on Sunday, now PSL will be moved to Sharjah, there may be batsmen find themselves in a good position to score big.
Player of the match was awarded to Yasir Shah on his brilliant bowling spell of 4-0-7-4
Lahore Qalandars 59-10 (10.2 Overs)
Peshawar Zalmi 60/7 (17.0 Overs)
Peshawar Zalmi won by 3 wickets, 18 to spare.