- QUIZ and Prediction | Nangarhar Leopards vs Paktia Panthers
- Laurie Evens spoils the party of Paktia as Kabul wins
- De Villiers, Smith, Rashid Khan are included in Platinum of PSL
- Know more about Abu Dhabi Twenty20 from home of t20
- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
Pakistan team is due to play 2-T20 Internationals against Scotland to finish the Europe tour. The Cheif Selector of Pakistan Cricket team, Inzamam Ul Haq has announced the 15-member T20 squad for the two-match series against Scotland.
Pakistani team will go with one forced change in The T-20I squad from West Indies series, Babar Azam who got injured during the first Test match against England at Lord’s has been replaced by Haris Sohail in the 15-member squad for Scotland series.
7.Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain) (WK)
15.Shaheen Shah Afridi
The T20 International series to be played on June 12 and 13.