- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
Pakistan team is due to play 2-T20 Internationals against Scotland to finish the Europe tour. The Cheif Selector of Pakistan Cricket team, Inzamam Ul Haq has announced the 15-member T20 squad for the two-match series against Scotland.
Pakistani team will go with one forced change in The T-20I squad from West Indies series, Babar Azam who got injured during the first Test match against England at Lord’s has been replaced by Haris Sohail in the 15-member squad for Scotland series.
7.Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain) (WK)
15.Shaheen Shah Afridi
The T20 International series to be played on June 12 and 13.