- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
Rajshahi Kings Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
Rajshahi finished sixth in the competition, which means, they didn’t have a wonderful outing in the last season. They have to forget their past and start a new season with different strategy and go for a win. They have added some brilliant names including young leg-spinner from Afghanistan Qais, Laurie Evans who did well with his bat during APLT20. No doubt Fizz can do his magic as well, as Kings need him very badly for this season’s success.
They have re-acquired the services of Mohammad Sami, who was with champions of PSL Islamabad United this year. The 2019 edition of Bangladesh Premier League will begin from January 5 and end on February 8, 2019.
Rajshahi Kings Squad
Mominul Haque, Mehedi Hasan Miraz, Mustafizur Rahman, Zakir Hasan, Qais Ahmed, Christiaan Jonker, Mohammad Sami, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ryan ten Doeschate, Marshall Ayub, Kamrul Rabbi, Isuru Udana, Laurie Evans, Arafat Sunny, Soumya Sarkar, Fazle Rabbi, Alauddin Babu.
Get the latest updates and News follow us on our social media