- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Comilla Outclassed Khulna in a high scoring encounter
Another brilliant day at the office for the Comilla Victorians as they outclassed Khulna in a high scoring encounter by 80 runs.
Comilla posted a mammoth total after batting first, with the help of Ewin Lewis’ hundred and some fiery innings of Shamsur and Imrul.
Mahmudullah picked and Carlos Brathwaite picked up two wickets each for their side.
In reply, Khulna’s team were all over the park, and the whole team back to pavilion at 157 runs only on the fifth delivery of 19th over.
Only Brendon Taylor scored 50, rest of the batsmen found themselves in a difficult position to score big.
Two overseas bowlers from Pakistan for Comilla Victorians joined the party and they both picked up three wickets each. Afridi finished his spell with 3 for 27, while pacer Wahab Riaz ends up with 3 for 14 runs.
On brilliant hundred, Ewin Lewis got the player of the match award.
Match 33, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Comilla Victorians: 237/5 in 20 overs (Lewis 109*, Imrul 39, Shamsur 28; Mahmudullah 2/32, Brathwaite 2/42, Shoriful 1/53)
Khulna Titans: 157/10 in 18.5 overs (B. Taylor 50, Siddique 27, Braithwaite 20; Wahab 3/14, Afridi 3/27, Mahedi 1/28)
Result: Comilla Victorians won by 80 runs.
Player of the Match: Evin Lewis (Comilla Victorians).