- List of BPL T20 2017 Broadcast TV channels
- Tom Moody joins Multan Sultans as Head Coach
- Bangladesh Premier League 2017 Schedule & Results
- Big Bash League, 2017-18 Schedule & Results
- Zalmi Reunion in Lahore
- World XI tour of Pakistan, 2017 – Schedule & Squads
- Global League 2017 Schedule & Results
- T20 Global League Draft Players List
- Super Smash, 2017-18 Schedule & Fixtures
- Karnataka Premier League, 2017 Schedule & Results
Women’s Asia Cup will be played from 26 November
The six-team Asia Cup will be played from November 26 to December 5, and will feature Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand and Nepal.
The 2016 Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup is sixth edition of the Asian Cricket Council’s Women’s Twenty20 International cricket tournament. The six teams which took part in the tournament are Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, host Thailand and Nepal.
Nepal Women team qualified finishing second in Women’s World Cup Asia Qualifier. The Asia regional qualifier was held in Hong Kong from 9–15 October 2016, with matches played at the Mission Road Ground, the Kowloon Cricket Club, and the Hong Kong Cricket Club. Four teams took part, and matches were of 20-over duration.
Tournament (Asia Cup) will be held from 26 November 2016, in Thailand. It will be wonderful opportunity for all countries, but specially for teams like Thailand and Nepal, who could get lesser chances to play against quality oppositions like India and Pakistan.
It is also a good step towards development of Women’s cricket in Asia. Asian Cricket Council is doing wonderful job, they recently shifted their Head Quarter Office to Colombo.