- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Women’s Asia Cup will be played from 26 November
The six-team Asia Cup will be played from November 26 to December 5, and will feature Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand and Nepal.
The 2016 Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup is sixth edition of the Asian Cricket Council’s Women’s Twenty20 International cricket tournament. The six teams which took part in the tournament are Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, host Thailand and Nepal.
Nepal Women team qualified finishing second in Women’s World Cup Asia Qualifier. The Asia regional qualifier was held in Hong Kong from 9–15 October 2016, with matches played at the Mission Road Ground, the Kowloon Cricket Club, and the Hong Kong Cricket Club. Four teams took part, and matches were of 20-over duration.
Tournament (Asia Cup) will be held from 26 November 2016, in Thailand. It will be wonderful opportunity for all countries, but specially for teams like Thailand and Nepal, who could get lesser chances to play against quality oppositions like India and Pakistan.
It is also a good step towards development of Women’s cricket in Asia. Asian Cricket Council is doing wonderful job, they recently shifted their Head Quarter Office to Colombo.