- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
The Eliminator 1 of Pakistan Super League 2019 will see Islamabad United take on Karachi Kings at the National Stadium in Karachi. While the winner of this game will advance to Eliminator 2, the loser will be knocked out of the tournament.
The match will be played on March 14 with live telecast scheduled to begin at 7 PM local time.
- Islamabad United have beaten Karachi Kings on the previous three occasions, including both the encounters of this season.
- Karachi Kings have three wins in their last four matches while Islamabad United have lost three of their last five matches.
- Karachi Kings have most of their bowlers in good form while Islamabad United seem to rely heavily on Faheem Ashraf to pick wickets.
Karachi Kings are the favorites to win this game.
Thursday, March 14, 7:00 PM local time (2:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Ben Dunk (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Sohail Khan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Alex Hales, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami (c), Muhammad Musa, Rumman Raees