- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 25, Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi
Lahore Qalandars face Peshawar Zalmi at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, in the Pakistan Super League.
The match is scheduled for March 5 and the live action begins at 15:30 local time.
- Peshawar Zalmi bounced back from an opening defeat to Quetta Gladiators with five wins in their next six games but lost to the Gladiators again last time out.
- Lahore Qalandars have won three from seven so far – they are yet to either win or lose two games in a row, and lost to Karachi Kings last time out.
- Sandeep Lamichhane’s bowling form may give cause for optimism, however – he has already taken ten wickets from four games, including career-best figures when the Qalandars thrashed the Gladiators.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Tuesday, March 5, 3:30 PM local time (11:30 AM GMT)
Abu Dhabi International Cricket Stadium
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Gauhar Ali, Haris Sohail, Anton Devcich, Corey Anderson, David Wiese, Sohail Akhtar, Sandeep Lamichhane, Yasir Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Andre Fletcher, Umar Amin, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy, Hasan Ali, Umaid Asif, Wahab Riaz, Sameen Gul