- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 26, Quetta Gladiators vs Islamabad United
Quetta Gladiators take on defending champions Islamabad United at the Sheikh Zayed National Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match is scheduled for March 5, and the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
- After starting with four straight wins, Quetta Gladiators moved to six wins from eight so far when they beat Peshawar Zalmi last time out.
- One of those wins was against Islamabad United, as Sohail Tanvir claimed four wickets and Shane Watson hit an unbeaten 81 in a seven-wicket Gladiators win.
- Islamabad United go into this game with four wins and four defeats from their eight games, but they lost last time out to Peshawar Zalmi.
Quetta Gladiators are the favorites to win this game.
Tuesday, March 5, 8:00 PM local time (4:00 PM GMT)
Abu Dhabi International Cricket Stadium
Quetta Gladiators Probables Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Ahsan Ali, Ahmed Shehzad, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Dwayne Bravo, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi, Cameron Delport, Phil Salt, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Nasir Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees